Sustainable Homes and partners held a national conference investigating the research and action being taken to reduce the likelihood and impacts of overheating, flooding and improving water efficiency.
Topics explored on the day:
• New practical guidance on making the business case for including measures to reduce overheating, reduce flooding and water efficiency during retrofit
• The latest on flood risk maps and how you can use them.
• The impact of the new scheme to move flooding costs to home owners
• Examples of new products and how you can save water
• An update on the impacts of the changes to ECO funding and what it means for your retrofit plans
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.